Volunteers are the backbone of all nonprofit organizations. Over time, all aspects of our group need fresh ideas and people who are willing to jump in and volunteer their talents. If you have an interest in helping out in any of the following capacities, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outings leaders are needed for easier paced and family oriented outings, as well as other outings. All leaders go through an orientation period and receive first aid training.
- Service Activities: Would you like to organize a service activity that will help our environment and community?
- Social Activities Are you good at planning parties? Help us with our annual picnic, holiday party, and more!
- Membership: Help us make phone calls, survey members, send out new member post cards.
- Public Outreach: If you have talents in communication and media relations, contact us.
- Toiyabe Trails newsletter distribution: Help us drop-off our newsletter to public locations, libraries, outdoor stores, & suggest new locations.
- Conservation Issues: Is there an environmental cause or issue, you’d like to help us work on?
- Programs: Do you know of a dynamic speaker or topic you would like to recommend for one of our general meetings? Would like to help us greet members, or set up for our monthly meetings?
- Political issues: Do you have an environmental issue you would suggest political or legislation action?
- Fundraising: We are looking for innovative, fun ways to raise money for our local group to pay for our programs, first aid training, and environmental causes.